FAQ / Ettiquette
I'm new to yoga, which class is right for me?
Anyone is welcome to attend any class. However, it is important to note that some classes might move a bit quicker, offer less instruction and offer more options than an Essential or Gentle class would. You can also refer to the main page for class descriptions or speak with one of our instructors.
What do I need to bring?
Please wear comfortable clothes, bring a mat and water. We do have mats and other props to borrow, if needed. We also have mats for purchase.
Is the room heated?
Our studio is comfortably warm. We do not offer "hot" yoga.
Are children allowed?
We welcome all practitioners. Children are welcome to join a parent, either to practice or sit on the mat quietly. See Plans & Pricing for more information.
Is it okay to eat right before I practice?
Yoga asana is physical practice and it is recommended that food be consumed 2-3 hours prior to practice.
Can I practice yoga if I'm pregnant?
Pregnant practitioners are welcome, however, we strongly recommend that your health provider be aware that you are practicing yoga and supports this decision. Please let your instructor know, so they may better support your practice.
1. Please register online prior to class it helps us plan for te class.
2. Please cancel your reservation early if you find you are unable to attend class after registering; this will allow someone else to have the space. You may be charged a $10.00 reservation fee if you do not cancel 30 minutes before the start of the class.
3. We recommend that you arrive to the studio a minimum of 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class. Earlier, if you have questions or need to make a purchase.
4. Please remove shoes and silence cell phone, then leave items in the cubby, before entering the studio.
5. Mind personal hygiene. Please arrive fresh and fragrance free. If you tend to use strong scents (such as lotions or perfumes, colognes), kindly refrain when coming to the studio.
6. If you have an injury that might impact your practice, please inform the instructor prior to class.
7. If you need to leave early, please inform teacher before class, then leave quietly before savasana.